With the people who join Your Smart Insights Program we co-create Smart Insights. Smart Insights are Polarism based models that work as tools for acquiring insights under conditions of Real Change.
In its core Your Smart Insights Program builds on trainings and courses. Within a training we co-create a Smart Insights model. Within a course we educate on theories, concepts, methods, practices and backgrounds. A training is more about experiencing. A course more about explaining. By alternating between them you grow in learning how to understand and instigate Real Change by applying Polarism.
The program serves multiple purposes.
1. The first purpose is the concrete result you gain from each co-creation. We develop and apply a Smart Insights model specific for a case, which implies you can reapply this model for similar cases. You can enhance your practice on this understanding an inspiration.
For example, within the training: “Smart Insights on the Change Management Disruption” we co-create the Smart Insights model called the “Change Management Styles Matrix”. You can enhance your practice with this model and thus guide your clients through the transition currently at hand in society and move them beyond it.
2. The second purpose of the program is to demonstrate classes of models by exemplifying one of them. This means you come to understand you can develop such models yourself for other phenomena than the specific case we explore on during one co-creation. The prementioned “Change Management Styles Matrix”, for example is a certain polar frame. If you’ve explored one of them, you’ve explored them all. This enhances and empowers your practice tremendously. You can develop such models for your clients’ and personal topics of interest.
3. There is a method behind the development of these kinds of models. This method is Polarism. So, the third purpose is to introduce you to and educate you on Polarism. The development of the “Change Management Styles Matrix” works as a showcase of Polarism. Within a course like: ‘Smart Insights – Your Key” you’ll discover the backgrounds about this unique method.
4. A Smart Insight is for revealing, understanding and instigating a Real Change phenomenon. We are entering into the Real Change Era. This is also why in our program we start with the training: “Smart Insights on the Change Management Disruption”. This training shows you that we are entering the Real Change Era and how to deal with that. So, with every co-creation of a Smart Insight you’ll learn more about what Real Change phenomena are and how to treat them. A fourth purpose.
5. The development of a Smart insight is a community effort. We co-create the model under guidance. The knowledge base we develop this way will not solely depend on my findings but the findings of us all. We are all experts in the broad domain of development and change of people, systems and organizations. Let’s collaboratively leverage our joint expertise. That’s the fifth purpose of this training.
6. The sixth purpose is about you personally. Experience the Smart Insights you gain during this training. The models are all subject to the scrutiny of Polarism. We methodologically design them to instigate the creations of insights in your mind. We design them for productive, clear and insightful thinking. That is what we want you to experience during the program.
The program is long-term and open ended. In time we will add more trainings and courses to enrich it.
The trainings and courses organize in plateaus of development. You can enroll in one training of course at the time or reserve your place for all trainings and courses of a plateau.
For further details, the current agenda of trainings and courses and lots more, just join our community.
Ask for an invitation.